Graphic Designer / Artworker
As the leading advertising and marketing agency in our field, we firmly believe that instrumental to our success has been the training, development and career progression of employees from within. We are now in the exciting position to recruit for our next Apple Mac Designer / Artworker who, with hard work and dedication, will have genuine career progression potential.
This vacancy is open to both an exceptional, motivated trainee or someone who has industry experience.
- Reliable and conscientious you will work in the studio function of our award winning agency, a fast moving environment where you’ll be working to tight deadlines.
- You will create marketing communications used on a wide range of channels both traditional (print) and digital. Typically: Advertising, branding, marketing, web, email, display and print.
- Your work will be stylish and accurate and you’ll have a good eye for design, typography and layout.
- A good understanding of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ideally, a good understanding of web based packages as you’ll be converting designs to HTML using Dreamweaver
- A graphics background either through education or a minimum of 1 year’s industry experience
- Salary negotiable dependent upon skills and experience
- Workplace pension contribution (if applicable)