Design and Partnerships Intern
- To support Penny Appeal’s strategic engagement and outreach with partners and donors by providing assistance in the development and design of marketing materials and collateral.
- To utilise design software to develop materials for use by partnerships department.
- To develop creative materials, graphics, print and digital assets, which support our strategic engagement and conform to Penny Appeals brand guidelines.
- To edit, proof read, update and redesign existing materials.
- To ensure that materials are accurate, professionally written and designed.
- To liaise with designers and printers on the production of materials.
- To work with the Partnerships Manager in developing strategically focussed materials aimed at different audiences
- To develop reports of Penny Appeal campaigns, appeals, and programmes to be used in above materials
- To attend meetings and events where appropriate
- To carry out administrative duties
- To comply with all policies, procedures, legal and regulatory requirements.
- To be willing to travel when required.
- To commit to working unsociable hours when required.
- To be responsible for health and safety in the area of his/her control and ensure that he/she is familiar with Penny Appealhealth and safety at work policy.
- To respect the unique contribution of every individual and work positively in an equal opportunity and diverse environment.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.