Graphic Designer (Kids)
- Working as part of the Creative Design team and reporting into the Creative Design Manager, you'll be required to create and deliver design concepts to brief, from initial designs to final artwork, paying particular attention to the 'kids' area of our business.
- Kidswear is an important part of our business and you'll need to find innovative, creative ways to present the kids range to our customers through our various channels.
- This will include creating designs for store windows, store POS, website and emails, direct mail, social media and advertising, and you'll be required to work and support across all of these areas.
- You'll work closely with the Visual Merchandising, Image Production and Marketing teams to bring the kidswear message to life.
- You'll need to stay up to speed on trends and competitor activity whilst being a guardian of the kidswear brand identity.
- We're a family lifestyle clothing brand and you'll be required to work in all product areas at times. Kids will be your primary focus but you'll get exposure to working on campaigns for the entire business and across all channels.
- Responsible for the conception and execution of the kidswear seasonal campaign graphics, working as part of the Creative Design team.
- Working and collaborating closely with the Visual Merchandising, Image Production and Marketing teams at all stages of a project, from initial concept to final delivery.
- Support and collaborate with the Visual Merchandising team on store window designs, bringing ideas to life in the 3D environment.
- Support in the development of seasonal schemes across all channels, including store windows, store POS, website and emails, direct mail, social media and advertising.
- Design and art working of creative projects following existing brand handwriting and templates.
- Guardian the FatFace Kids identity.
- As a graphic designer, you'll have a keen eye for design, composition and typography, and attention to detail is very important to you.
- You're a problem solver and very organised, and can be trusted to take a brief and develop creative solutions that are visually engaging, communicate clearly and work for the FatFace brand.
- Ideally you'll have a degree in graphic design but this is not a must. A strong portfolio is essential, demonstrating creative thinking along with excellent typographic, layout and design skills.
- Experience of handling briefs from initial concept to final artwork for a wide range of creative design projects.
- Highly organised with a strong eye for detail.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programmes (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc) a must, other programmes a bonus.
- Experience and understanding of design for 3D environments (store windows and in store POS), artwork for print and printing processes.
- Experience of design for kids brands a bonus but not essential.
- The ability to creatively solve problems and bring messages to life.
- Strong communicator and team-player with the ability to quickly create ideas and work on multiple projects.
- A keen eye for imagery and photography along with an interest in fashion retail would be beneficial.