Print & Digital Designer
We own some of the UK’s most prestigious online recruitment advertising brands, including totaljobs, Jobsite & CWJobs and are looking to hire a Print & Digital Designer to come and join our in-house design studio. This is a newly created role, reporting into our Design Manager.
- You’ll be responsible for producing best-in-class, on-brand creative assets to support the business’s operational and commercial activity and will be involved in a range of brands within our portfolio, acting as a subject matter expert to ensure we continue to be at the forefront of best practice.
- This role will be based in our London office, however there will be some ad hoc travel to our Havant office as and when required.
- Produce designs that are on-brand and sensitive to accessibility and web standards, ensuring they work across all supported browsers and platforms;
- Create and enhance landing pages and support our traffic team with updates to and development of display advertising;
- Produce online and offline assets for events, including brochures, PowerPoints, banners and exhibition stands;
- Create, prepare and proof artwork for a range of print and digital channels;
- Create, design and build a range of templates for internal and external use;
- Create artwork of the highest standard within customer and brand guidelines;
- Build strong relationships with customers across a range of disciplines and departments;
- Estimate work and ensure that it is completed on time;
- Adhere to our working practices and help us to develop them to become more efficient and effective;
- Research current mark-up, presentation and print best practices and feedback to relevant teams;
- Stay abreast with and implement cutting edge techniques;
- Take insights and learning to steer future development and transfer knowledge across brands and initiatives.
- Do you have experience producing high quality, accessible and fresh interfaces and designs?
- Are you skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign?
- Organised, a great eye for detail and able to multi-task whilst working to deadlines?
- Looking for a fantastic opportunity with an innovative and growing business?
- This is a mid-level role and we are looking for someone who has ideally worked in a marketing environment producing high quality, accessible and fresh interfaces and designs using the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- You’ll need to be keen, enthusiastic, passionate, super organised with a great eye for detail, the ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Experienced in producing high quality, accessible and fresh interfaces and designs in both print and digital, ideally gained within a marketing function.
- Strong skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised, able to multi-task and deliver to deadlines.
- Keen, enthusiastic and passionate.
- Committed to personal and professional development.
- Flexible to travel to our London office (Southbank) as and when required.
- Agile/Lean culture. (Desirable)
- Experience in designing for other digital channels, e.g. mobile, iTV, kiosks. (Desirable)