Coventry University Enterprises Ltd (CUE) - a subsidiary of Coventry University - is a gateway to support for SMEs, offering independent advice, consultancy and access to finance for all types of businesses.
Operating regionally, nationally and internationally, CUE has a highly successful track record of assisting SMEs with technology start-up, innovation, product testing, digital, green business, technology transfer and internationalisation.
- We now require a Graphic Designer to operate as part of a forward thinking project team offering services to businesses for the Focus Digital Project.
- This innovation project will support the acceleration to market and/or internal implementation of new products, services and process within the digital media/ICT domain. It will provide support to businesses through a combination of workshops, development support, usability studies and grants.
- The Graphic Designer will assist with the smooth running of the project by taking responsibility for allocated tasks and understanding all aspects of design work.
- The Graphic Designer will deliver projects to clients, monitor brand implementation and engage with external suppliers as necessary.
- You will be a self-motivated team player looking for a rewarding career in a vibrant and modern environment, who is able to provide specialist one-to-one support and also deliver workshops to small groups of businesses on relevant topics.