Marketing / Graphic Design Assistant
Working with the Marketing Director (currently this is the CEO) with responsibility for creating digital assets as briefed by Marketing Director, and or Development team.
This is an entry level role - ideally suited to a Graduate with 1 year of Adobe Muse - we want you to develop your design career with us!
- Creating responsive design websites for information/advertorial content using Adobe Muse.
- Creating artwork for Print/Production of Flyers, Datasheets and Popup Banners for Events and Exhibitions
- Creating creative content as directed by the PR/Marketing Director
- Good communications skills
- Excellent English language, spelling and grammar
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines and enjoy working with a dynamic agile
- Must be highly self-motivated and passionate about communications. Scope to grow and work on videos and deliver a video blog in the future.
- The ability to embrace new products and technology is essential.
- Graphic Designer
- Structured Disciplined Worker
- Web Layout skills using Adobe Muse
- The ideal candidate would have the opportunity to advance into a Marketing Managers role, creating tactical and strategic campaigns.