Junior Marketing Assistant
Be a part of an emerging company with huge goals for the future!
We will train all levels of experience!
Central Adlantic a newly launched sales, marketing and promotions firm. We are a young, dynamic and ambitious firm with massive goals and we have immediate openings for the right individuals to join us in a Junior Marketing Assistant role. This position involves communicating the features and benefits of clients' brands and services in order to drive sales and brand loyalty.
We specialise in increasing market share and raising brand awareness for our client's through in-person promotions at events and venues throughout Glasgow. We utilise the human element to deliver marketing solutions with a smile and a handshake. This is a very customer centric role and therefore, good communication and people skills are a must!
These roles involve one to one interaction with customers, a vast amount of customer service and promotional work. We deal with customers face to face (no telemarketing, emailing or annoying junk mail involved). Through the use of in-person promotions our marketing assistants are able to meet with customers face to face, build relationships, instil consumer confidence and generate quality and quantity results.
- Achieve and exceed sales and marketing goals
- Drive customer preference for clients products and loyalty to their brands
- Ensure timely and accurate, two-way communication between the clients and the customer
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Demonstrated capacity to learn
- Authorised to work in the UK
- This is an ENTRY LEVEL position.
- We do not require any specific marketing or sales experience, however candidates with experience or education in the following areas are encouraged to apply: sales, marketing, events, promotions, customer service, sports industry, travel industry, hospitality, retail, restaurants.