Junior Graphic Designer
Are you an experienced and passionate Graphics professional, looking to further your career? If so we are now recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Established in 2007, Freedom Finance offer solutions in the personal finance market and strive to offer customers a better way to shop for loans. We believe that our people are our most important asset and that our people are what makes the business tick. Freedom Finance offer a range of Financial products through our lending platform including personal loans and mortgages.
Due to continued success and business growth, we are looking for a creative and hardworking Junior Graphic Designer to produce high quality designs across the Freedom Finance platform and join the friendly team in Manchester.
- Reporting into the Head of Marketing as our Junior Graphic Designer, you will contribute to creating and maintaining the Freedom Finance brand, creating a range of creatives for the wider business.
- Daily support to produce varied pieces of artwork
- Design for Freedom blog, marketing department and social media
- Ad-hoc marketing duties, including uploading data and sending emails/SMS.
- Help the team contribute new ideas which can benefit the Marketing team or the wider business.
- We work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that is ideal for an individual who thrives under pressure, as well as being a self-starter.
- You will need to demonstrate initiative, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- We are looking for someone who consistently goes the extra mile to achieve a high standard across all design produced.
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent with relevant design experience and qualification
- Experience with Adobe Create Cloud is essential.
- Competency using Design software with an interest in and Passion for creative and design.
- Competent in using all MS office software including word, excel and outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Good keyboard skills with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Great initiative, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent artwork and typography skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects throughout a fast-paced, deadline-driven week
- Proven ability to produce high quality images with an extensive portfolio of work
- £17,000 - £19,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- 40 hours per week. 8:30 - 5:30 Monday to Friday
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
- Salary Extras
- Workplace pension