Assistant Events & Banqueting Operations Manager
Our client a successful Conference and Events Centre Group and Hotel are currently looking to recruit their Assistant Events & Banqueting Operations Manager.
- Working as part of the Management team, the Assistant Events and Banqueting Operations Manager will be responsible for looking after the day to day operational requirements for any events taking place; including weddings, dinners and corporate events.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all standards are adhered to at the highest level and ensuring our guests experience the best in customer service.
- The role is fully hands on but allows the time required to attend meetings, train and develop your team as well as set the department standards. The team is made up with a reliance on casual employees so coaching and running informal training sessions is all part of daily life.
- For the right individual, this role is rewarding, engaging and productive and will not only give you the opportunity to be part of an awesome team but also a dynamic hotel group with a fantastic future in front of it.
- This is a busy operation where a strong personality, good managerial, communication and organisational skills, strong interpersonal skills and excellent personal presentation will be required.
- We are looking for a confident, motivated individual with a passion for customer service and a keen eye for detail.
- You should have previous experience within Events and Banqueting to supervisor/ Assistant manager level.
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Voluntary Benefits, discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty