As the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, Lloyds Banking Group has a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy, and we have a clear strategy to put customers first - and achieve our vision of becoming the best bank for customers.
With strong recent performance and profits, the Group is looking forward to a positive future. You could be part of this future, developing your fulfilling career in a thriving and supportive environment
Scottish Widows is a key part of Lloyds Banking Group, our frontline customer service teams play a vital role in ensuring our customers' needs are at the heart of everything we do.
- The Bereavement Team is based at our Dalkeith Road office in Edinburgh.
- Working as part of a team, first and foremost you'll be helping our customers by answering a range of telephone enquiries.
- You'll be providing information on our Life, Pensions and Investment products and services, acting promptly on our customers' instructions and ensuring that records are fully up to date and accurate.
- These are purely customer service roles - no sales involved.
- We'll provide great training and help you develop an in-depth knowledge of our products and processes.
- Alongside your proven communication and customer service skills this will help to ensure you deliver the high standards of service our customers expect.
- We are looking for colleagues with experience in financial services.
- You will be comprehensively trained on our systems and products but we are looking for candidates who can hit the ground running.
- This role will involve complex enquiries and mentoring other colleagues.
- You also need experience of helping customers and answering queries.
- We put the customer at the heart of everything we do and you will be trained to resolve calls by taking ownership and providing first touch resolution whenever possible.
- As part of your overall reward package most colleagues get a 4% Flex cash sum each month.
- This is in addition to your salary and you can use this cash, along with some of your salary to select from a range of benefits.
- If you decide not to select any benefits or don't spend all of your Flex cash, it will be credited to you with your monthly salary. The choice is yours.
- There are a range of benefits available through Flex such as Holiday Trading, Flex Card for discounted shopping, Share Save, Share Match Dental Cover and Private Medical Benefits amongst others.
- The benefits available are competitively priced, and their cost is deducted from your monthly gross salary, so for some selections you'll pay less Income Tax, National Insurance or both.
- Day to Make a Difference - As an employee, the bank will provide you with the opportunity to spend a day taking part in an activity that benefits our community and you will be paid for this day.