IT Helpdesk Support Engineer
We are looking for an IT Helpdesk Support Engineer to support the IT Helpdesk Team in delivering outstanding quality technical support across the organisation. The role holder will provide first line support on Dimensions IT systems handling incoming calls, assigning and managing incidents, and providing general administrative support to the IT Services Team.
This role is a fixed term contract up to 1 year.
- To log all customer incidents and tickets accurately in the incident management system (Richmond System)
- Provide fault diagnosis and user support / training to successfully resolve as many issues on a first time fix basis
- Pro-actively monitor, review and chase outstanding tickets and ensure that a high level of customer service is provided at all times to all customers and users
- Take ownership of problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- To support and interact with internal and external customers as appropriate
- Use existing IT Knowledgebase to resolve faults assigned through Richmond
- Help maintain the IT Knowledgebase and other internal documentation
- Resolve new faults and record resolution in the IT Knowledgebase and escalate to other resolver groups where required
- Experience of working in an IT Helpdesk or similar service providing user support
- The ability to communicate with colleagues and customers at all levels
- Experience of working with Microsoft operation system and Microsoft programmes.
- Excellent organisational and work prioritisation skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and can be customer focussed
- Flexibility and can demonstrate commitment
- Up to 35 days' annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme 'Rewarding Dimensions'
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan