TV Listings Coordinator (Inside Soap)
Inside Soap has been Britain’s no.1 soap magazine for 25 years. Its weekly mix of dramatic spoilers, star interviews and witty comment make it the soap bible for TV viewers. The dedicated, busy team meet a weekly print deadline, as well as producing web and social content.
Reporting to the Chief Sub Editor and TV Editor, you will be part of the subbing and listings team on Inside Soap. This role is part-time, working Wednesday and Thursday of each week.
- Sub editing
- Subbing the weekly listings prepared by PA, plus the television highlights written in-house
- Subbing other parts of the magazine as required
- Working quickly and accurately in a busy weekly environment
- Assisting the TV Editor by writing highlights and stories on the TV pages
- Attending TV launches as required
- Some relevant subbing experience, with the requisite keen eye for detail
- A broad interest in and in-depth knowledge of all kinds of television beyond soaps
- You’ll be unflappable, happy to work independently, and be committed to help making the Inside Soap listings pages the best on the market