With the rapid evolvement of today’s media landscape, closely managing our business is increasingly critical both in order for us to deliver what our clients require but also to drive efficiency for our own business.
The Media Assistant role is pivotal in maximising revenue across the client team, through efficient reporting of advertising revenue & share, supporting the sales team and co-ordination between digital, print & events teams.
- Trading updates per key client and Hearst brand
- Support BMs with monthly share reports across competitive market for brands and agencies
- Provide client analysis & leads reports, highlighting missing areas
- Manage all client print & creative solutions bookings in Nexus
- Support with print media grids where necessary
- Assist with forecasting
- Partner with BMs to ensure they receive timely information to support flat planning process
- FINANCIAL REPORTING
- Primary point of contact for finance department
- Chasing any missing historical PO’s
- Ensure accurate data in booking system to allow billing
- The position requires a highly organised individual who has excellent attention detail.
- The individual must be an excellent communicator who is adaptable and used to working under constant deadline. It’s essential that this person is able to use their own initiative while being a team player.
- Highly organised
- Performs well under pressure
- Able to prioritise and recognise business critical matters
- Ability to multi task
- Flexible and adaptable working style