Beauty Editor - Elle Magazine
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Beauty Editor to join the ELLE team to help develop and drive the leading beauty content within one of the world’s biggest fashion monthlies.
You will write immersive, well researched main beauty features that inspire conversation around the topic and our take on it and produce innovative concepts and ideas around the subjects of beauty and health, with ideas for original regular content that is reactive and engaging. You must be confident in working with commercial and advertising teams in tandem with editorial requirements.
- Promote brand standing and profile in the industry and to our wider audience
- Represent the brand at events, trips and launches
- Confident elevation to Director responsibilities when Beauty Director is absent.
- Strong experience in conceiving, producing and commissioning excellent beauty content across all print and digital platforms.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of the ELLE brand, revenue opportunities and how to build and maintain reader engagement.
- Proven experience using various content management systems.
- Demonstrate flair and originality whilst in keeping with the ELLE style.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional knowledge of beauty and health industry, covering brands, trends, movements and launches.
- Excellent relationships with beauty PRs and contributors.
- Proven ability to work quickly and effectively across all platforms, digital, social and print.
- Strong social media experience and understanding of how best to promote content in original ways
- Demonstrate initiative in your ideas, content, and ability to work efficiently within an agile working environment.
- Time keeping and an ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.