Operations & Reporting Administrator - Placement/Intern
This role will support various departments within Passenger Services and give the applicant a good overview of the Operations within Norwegian Cruise Line. The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A very busy and challenging role, the ability to be a team player is vital.The role has diverse responsibilities that require flexibility and attention to detail
- Execute daily and weekly reports to ensure all booking requirements and procedures are maintained.
- Analyse SLA adherence, provide commentary and recommendations on performance within Operations.
- Managing passenger requests e.g. – Medical Forms and Special Requests.
- Handling Itinerary Change communications and processes across all European offices.
- Assist with day-to-day operational tasks within the department, supporting the team in offices across all international markets.
- Assist with coordinating and reporting of Itinerary changes and fees incurred.
- Responsible for processing written correspondence in ‘Salesforce’ for action in Guest Relations and Helpdesk.
- Daily review of Cases, & distribution within multi-lingual team.
- Handling Lost property requests with Miami Headquarters, our worldwide fleet and returning goods to the passenger across international markets.
- Invoice reconciliation liaising with Finance to ensure Financial records are accurate.
- Weekly Air BSP reconciliation for payment to Airlines and credit card reconciliation for sundry debtors.
- Responsible for coordinating relief cover for reception and carrying out duties on reception for holidays, sickness and lunch breaks.
- Perform other job related functions as assigned.
- Emails to be answered within 24 hours of receipt.
- Ensuring queries are dealt with in required service standards.
- Accuracy is critical.
- A good eye for detail is required for all aspects of the role.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be tenacious with the ability to work on their own, or as part of a team.
- A strong team player that is used to using their own initiative.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to influence key individuals in order that they get the information they require.
- A proactive forward planner, who thinks in terms of solutions.
- Excellent time management skills with a strong drive to deliver.
- Possess exceptional Customer Service skills with a strong desire to work in a Customer Service role.
- Must be solution focused and able to use initiative to problem solve.
- Must be able to remain calm and patient under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to remain confident and assertive
- Positive and enthusiastic approach with a dedicated and flexible attitude.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise, whilst paying strong attention to detail.
- Must be a Strong and Clear Communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- IT literate – Word and Excel.
We are conducting the Assessment Day with the selected candidates on 15th March 2018 in Southampton, so please keep the day free.