Partnership Relations Administrator - Placement /Internship
5 days left
- Full Time
The Partnership Relations Internship role is an exciting opportunity to work in an exciting department working with the PRT team and Business Development team.
- Supporting the Partnerships Relations Manager in coordinating and implementing Business Development team activities and processes.
- Looking after our Agent Incentive scheme – MoneyCard.
- Sending out regular incentive updates to our Top Travel Partners.
- Supporting various events such as Fam trips, ship visits, Road shows, Trade events and other industry events.
- Working with our Business Development team to ensure they are aware of all road shows and have everything they require for each event.
- Working with CLIA (Cruise Line International Associations) for various events they have throughout the year.
- Merchandising stock management and distributing to Travel Partners: processing Travel Partner orders and sharing new tools and resources.
- Assisting with new projects/tasks as the arise to assist with the ever changing demands on the industry.
- The status of currently studying a degree – preferably in Tourism, Events or Business.
- Good phone etiquette and excellent phone presence.
- Basic knowledge of word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to build personal credibility by way of solid product knowledge, services, procedures, consistent follow-through and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing sales environment; ability to shift priorities per business requirements.
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team based environment.
- A proactive and tenacious self-starter, with the confidence to manage own tasks.
- Enthusiastic and passionate with a “can do” attitude.
- Hard working, driven individual with ability to work on own initiative to tight deadlines.
- Good attention to detail.
- Flexible in working hours.
- Team player.
- Ability and willingness to travel within UK where necessary.
- Norwegian Cruise Line is the innovator in cruise travel.
- We’re creating something new in the hospitality industry by giving each and every guest that cruises with us the most incredible experience, and some fabulous memories to take home with them.
- We’re an established brand that is growing fast to expand our young fleet of 16 ships based in Europe , North America, South America and now the Far East and Australia.
We are conducting the Assessment Day with the selected candidates on 15th March 2018 in Southampton, so please keep the day free.