Planning and Analysis - Placement / Internship
5 days left
- Full Time
- Ensure that the daily resource plans deliver expected service levels by way of supporting Passenger Service teams for all brands across all International locations.
- Identify and highlight short term performance/service risks.
- Responsible for proactively monitoring contact volumes, AHT and other key metrics across all channels against forecasts and ensure deviations are highlighted, investigated and resolved promptly and decisively ensuring service performance is not compromised.
- Will be the ‘Go to Person’ for all on the day and up to ‘two week ahead’ staffing plans, will have responsibility for the delivery of the ‘on the day’ resource for all contact centres.
- Responsible for delivering robust MI
- You will make ‘on the day’ schedule change recommendations, managing time-off requests, scheduling non-work events and provide system administration for our telephony, email and chat platforms.
- Proactively identify staffing utilisation opportunities through the use of Total view / Calabrio - Workforce Management and provide a daily commentary on the centres performance.
- Prepare and deliver all Passenger Services MI:
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly departmental performance by site for all channels including Phone Email, Chat and Social media.
- Resource summary overview for each function area.
- Intra-day performance report.
- Daily Agent performance report highlighting key outliers for action to management.
- Preparation of CCP all sites.
- Monthly Agent leave utilisation report.
- Create short-term plans (up to two weeks ahead) of call volume and headcount requirements based on recent trends for all areas.
- Responsible to update WFM with on the day updates including absence / team meetings / overtime / off phone activities.
- Owner of Overtime budget.
- Maximising contact centre performance through optimisation of scheduled activities.
- Real time management of resource activity, responsible for on the day time-off approvals.
- Drive operational performance through effective real time management.
- Liaise with operational management to ensure that changes to the plan are understood.
- Communicate with managers any amendments to the plan.
- To communicate all performance impacts and achievements to operational management.
- Feed back into the resource plans any issues seen on the day.
- Administer agent skill priorities for telephony, email and chat platforms.
- Responsible to maintain logon’s for WFM, Email, Chat and Phone channels.
- Undertaking degree course.
- Ability to accurately calculate and interpret large volumes of data to understand the real time resourcing needs.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Advanced Excel and Access(preferred) - in order to elaborate reports and tables.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Sound understanding of system administration.
- Ability to work under pressure and sense of urgency to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated work style with proven ability to manage multiple demands on time and changing priorities.
- Self-driven and highly motivated.
- Ability to identify improvement area, trends and make recommendations.
- Excellent data analysis skills – with high level of attention to detail.
- Highly numerate with real ability to manipulate numerical data.
- Strong team player, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- English fluency—ability to read, write and speak English at a high proficiency level required – ability to speak international languages advantageous (German/ Spanish/ Cantonese/ Mandarin / Portuguese).
We are conducting the Assessment Day with the selected candidates on 15th March 2018 in Southampton, so please keep the day free.