Event Marketing Officer
We are a small start-up team now but everyone within is highly motivated, self-driven and ambitious - we have to be! As a high-end start-up we have a flat structure which means responsibility and autonomy from day one. We all pull together to help and support each other and you!
- Email marketing: use systems such as Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp, Drip and others to arrange email marketing campaigns; work with sales to draft plain and html messages that can engage leads, maximise responses and drive up delegate registrations
- Event promotion: Media partnership development and negotiation to promote key events and raise awareness of the brand; Creation and optimisation of paid advertisements;Identify new SEO activity and ways to increase traffic to event websites
- Innovative use of social media and social networking channels to generate traffic and drive event awareness for the established portfolio and to break in to new markets for launch campaigns
- Market research: Detailed response analysis of past and active campaigns; clients demography analysis; onsite survey and feedback conduction and analysis
- Maintain a consistent branding strategy across campaigns
- Degree educated.
- Excellent written English skills
- Microsoft Office Tools (Words, Excel, PowerPointetc.)
- Project management skills in order to meet strict deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- Sound communication skills and a team-word person -
- Analytical and innovative thinker
- has a genuine interest in the business world, this is the essential - has excellent organisational and time management skills
- can multi-task and perform stably under pressure
- is willing to take initiatives and share ideas
- is an enthusiastic, self-motivate, ambitious and determined team player - is meticulous and has a keen eye on details
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based commissions and end-of-the-year bonus
- Apple hardware and gadgets you need to be productive
- An awesome and vibrant working environment at WeWork Old Street - Regular team lunches, team drinks and catering
- Free fruit and snacks everyday
- 20 Paid Holidays + National Holidays
- You'll gain experience in everything from marketing, product design, event production and management, and sales. It's not just these - after a period of time it's realistic that you'll get involved in overseeing a team, producing events in new markets or helping us grow in new directions. If you have an exciting new idea just shout it and we'd love to hear!
- You'll have loads of opportunities to meet, network and communicate with business elites from Fortune 500, most sought-after start-ups from across-industries globally. Everyday at Forward Leading is a school day with the best teachers in the business world.
- You will have loads of opportunities every year go on business trips to Australia, the USA and Asian countries and regions, living at 5-Star hotels and explore the places, cultures and best local food!
- You will get the chance to be reviewed by the board meeting a period after joining the company and rewarded company share and right of yearly dividends as a recognition of your determined contribution and continuous efforts, so you will be the partner and owner of the company as well!