A fabric engineer required for a major Facilities Management company.
A large national FM and building services company.
- You will perform weekly and monthly planned maintenance routines and provide first line response to reactive calls.
- You will be required to carry out minor building fabric, decorating and plumbing jobs as required.
- You will maintain accurate documentation of all jobs carried out whilst adhering to health and safety standards at all times.
- You will hold a full UK driving license and have strong experience in building maintenance.
- You will have a proactive approach to work and have good fault finding abilities.
- You will be outgoing and confident and have a customer focused approach as well as a hunger to learn.