Finance Business Partner
Hays Accountancy and Finance are working exclusively with our client; an ambitious organisation who are proud to make a difference to people's lives. As an employer of choice, they attract talented and skilled people to work for them to improve the service to the community. They have a comprehensive induction programme designed to give you the skills and knowledge to excel in your job and encourage you to take advantage of training and development opportunities. A range of work related development events are provided centrally, including guidance for those moving to management roles. They also support employees to gain job-related qualifications and attend appropriate external courses.
- As a Finance Business Partner you will work as part of a diverse and ambitious team, reporting into the Senior Finance Business Partner.
- This is an integral role where you will support the Senior Finance Business partner.
- You will provide consultative and proactive financial advice and will support all levels of management on a range of finance functions, budget setting, budgets monitoring, budgeting planning and project support.
- You will review and challenge current budgets to ensure a robust and clear streamlined budget model. It will be critical to build and maintain relationships internally and externally.
- Ideally you will be actively studying towards an Accountancy Qualification (AAT, CIMA, ACCA, ACA), have experience in meeting with budget holders to discuss their forecasts and have the ability to interpret financial information.
- In person you will be a professional, articulate and commercially astute possessing strong negotiating skills and an approach that will be positive and decisive.