Finance - Placement / Intern
- The main roles and responsibilities will include bank reconciliations, maintaining financial records, payment allocations, ad-hoc duties and also phone contact with our finance team in Germany.
- Specific Responsibilities include:
- Payments allocation
- Daily multi-currency (EUR, USD, GBP) bank reconciliations
- Validating and maintaining financial records
- Handling queries received by email or telephone from internal and external parties
- Weekly refunds preparation
- Processing supplier invoices and staff expense claims
- Journal preparation
- Same day BACS and international payment runs
- Ad hoc duties
- This is an interesting and varied role that will make the most of your financial understanding.
- It’s very important for us that you are fluent in English (written and spoken) and if you have any other language this is an advantage too.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, able to work as part of a team and keep calm under pressure.
- It is essential that you are computer literate with a good understanding of Excel.
- Graduate or Placement student preferably with or studying a Finance/Accounting related degree.
We are conducting the Assessment Day with the selected candidates on 15th March 2018 in Southampton, so please keep the day free.