As a trusted manufacturer for many years', we have been involved with some of the UK's most iconic construction projects, ranging from Canary Wharf to Heathrow T5. Our hardware can be factory fitted, optimising off-site construction and guaranteeing technical compatibility between components.
- Review project file received from estimating and seek necessary clarification if required.
- Review product compliance to clients/Architect's latest construction issue details (attending meeting when necessary).
- Liaise with Project Coordinators/Site Management if a survey is required.
- Upon completion of the survey meet with the Site Manager to review the survey to ensure clarity, identify any openings not complete where we may now need to work to scheduled sizes, and determine final structural opening size.
- On an ongoing basis whilst scheduling phased projects review the technical detail/specification for compliance to the product we are offering and seek clarification with any ambiguity between the architect's details, our offer and production.
- On an going basis, on phased projects, ensure the specified hardware is correct raising any ambiguity with the hardware supplier/customer and or engineering.
- Regularly review 'Asite' for latest detail and ensure we are working the latest revision of all details.
- Produce working door schedule (Excel) specific to our supply highlighting any deviations from initial spec/compliance.
- Produce working set of approval drawings (AutoCAD), highlighting any deviations from initial spec/compliance.
- Review drawing status with client, update and reissue when required (attending approval meeting when necessary).
- Once status 'A' or 'B' approval is received prepare file to release to DFM, update details and reissue to client for information only when status 'B'.
- Requisition brought in ironmongery and any special long lead items.
- Review approved project for variations 'add & omit' and enter detail on variation sheet for re-measure and capture.
- Attend design coordination meeting when necessary with client/Architect to help progress project.
- Update door schedule and drawings to 'As Built' status on all supply & Install projects once installation is complete for inclusion in the O&M.
- Assist with technical calls from both clients and external sales.
- We offer a competitive salary and will view all levels of experience provided the key technical AutoCAD and SolidWorks 3D modelling skills are boxes firmly ticked.