Basic knowledge of WordPress is essential, however training on how to customise WordPress to the client's needs will be available on the job.
- Creating working HTML websites from a given design
- Working with the Twitter Bootstrap framework
- Testing finished design work on mobile devices and in different browsers
- Providing finished code to a developer with instruction
- Following provided guidelines on how to structure the code
- Good written and spoken English
- Good organisational and timekeeping skills
- Works well within a team
- Candidates will be required to work Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm but may be requested from time to time to work additional hours for the completion of urgent projects.
- The ideal candidate must have working practice of HTML and CSS skills and be able to demonstrate previous work.
- The job offers an opportunity to expand your development skills.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Owing to the location of the studio, your own transport is essential.