Business Process Co-ordinator - Placement / Internship
Supporting Norwegian Cruise Line, the innovator in cruise travel with a 52 year history of breaking the boundaries of traditional cruising with a new role.
Responsible for the documentation of processes, and to simplify and improve work practices, through adopting the Kaizen philosophy of continuous improvement.
Key driver of the 5 S principles – Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize and Sustain and develop a good understanding of operations in Passenger Services.
- Manage, support and coordinate implementation of sub projects to ensure removal of over processing and over production and defective work practices.
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for process improvement, establish and implement appropriate systems for measuring success of changes introduced.
- Establish, monitor, measure and report achievements and results of adopted changes.
- Liaise with department supervisors/managers to understand all necessary aspects and identify areas where improvements can be gained.
- Enhance internal partnerships to gain trust and full engagement of teams when delivering change.
- Develop and maintain consistent service standards throughout Passenger Services for all international markets to ensure maximum productivity, quality and delivery.
- Deliver accurate work in a timely manner.
- Document procedures, including process maps and update manuals for training.
- Handle System updates & content in Salesforce & Freshdesk Databases.
- Support Head of Passenger Services with automation projects.
- Provide support and training within Operations Departments for pre and post cruise and Air.
- All interns are required to fulfil reception cover for holidays, sickness and lunch times.
- Candidate will be studying degree and looking for sandwich year placement.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications.
- Previous travel or cruise industry experience, a plus.
- A self-motivated team player with the ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Dedicated and flexible with a strong drive to deliver.
- Good communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organised.
- Experience with a CRS an advantage.
We are conducting the Assessment Day with the selected candidates on 15th March 2018 in Southampton, so please keep the day free.