Junior and Senior Software Developer
Innova Integra is an ICT Innovation company of young computer scientists and experienced software engineers with vision, skills and creativity leading exciting new projects funded by a number of sponsors such as InnovateUK, the European Commission and Innovation Investors beyond Europe. We deeply value our Responsible & Responsive Innovation ethos as we believe that in the final analysis ethical innovation best serves the interests of all stakeholders.
We pride ourselves as the go-to place for best career opportunities with top salaries, and, exciting international projects with the chance to develop your software engineering skills through working within an international collaborative environment in Europe and beyond.
We now have new projects with international Consortia from UK, Europe, China and South America commencing in March–April 2018 and would welcome applications from researchers with a computer science, electronic engineering or closely related educational background and software engineering skills joining us at a range of levels from undergraduate or graduate placement trainees to senior software engineers.
Due to new projects starting in the spring and summer 2018, Innova Integra is hoping to make three new appointments this year - there will be one junior and two senior positions.
- You will join a team with a track record of successful R&D in various ICT Technology areas ranging from:
- Software engineering
- Embedded systems and robotics
- Social network platforms
- Data analytics
- Semantic modelling and mining
- Machine learning
- Security-privacy protection engineering
- Strong software engineering background
- Range of experience
- Candidates will be selected as software developers and/or software systems designers and integrators depending on their experience
- Good level of programming ability is required; particularly in:
- Modern database systems
- Web service development
- Top salaries
- Good holiday pay
- Additional pension contribution