IT Admin Assistant
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client looking for an IT Administration Assistant.
- Answer general user inquiries and provide face to face and over the phone support
- Produce multiple reports on a daily, monthly and annual basis
- Liaise with third parties to identify and resolve issues (software, hardware, network etc.)
- Be responsible for keeping and maintaining an internal asset register
- Work alongside the Head of IT to create, produce and provide monthly cyber security training
- Provide general hardware maintenance and support (Printers, PC's, MFD's etc.)
- Review malicious links and attachments on incoming emails as flagged by our software
- Travel to remote sites when required to maintain equipment, update software etc.
- Keep a log of all reported system issues and produce reports based off this log
- Create simplistic, easy to follow user guides as and when required
- Review and log suspected attempts at phishing as reported by users
- Work with other departments to create, maintain and support system generated letters