Brand and Marketing Placement Programme - 12 months
- You’ll rotate in two of four teams within the wider Brand and Marketing team.
- You’ll be able to influence how the TK Maxx and Homesense brands engage customers in the most exciting and distinctive way to ensure commercial success both in store and online.
- Through partnerships with world-class creative agencies you’ll develop stand-out communications content that can flex across markets.
- You’ll analyse data to ensure customers across Europe are targeted through the right channels at the right time.
- Together with amplifying our corporate responsibility initiatives, growing our gift card business, future-proofing our store experience or keeping a keen eye on social media trends to ensure relevance, you’ll be exposed to the entire marketing mix – and more!
- Together with the requirements below, European language skills would be great.
- And if you’ve lived and worked in Europe, even better. In a business like ours, these are great assets to have.
- About to undergo a 12-month Industrial Placement as part of your third year of any sandwich degree course
- Have a real passion for branding and marketing
- The ability to think both creatively and commercially
- A strong sense of curiosity and self-initiative
- You’ll embark on an adventure of personal discovery and development.
- Our training is exceptional and ongoing, starting with an in-depth induction.
- You’ll meet our team, different business areas and other graduates and placements.
- From day one, you’ll get to network with everyone while we get to know the real you.
- You’ll also get your buddy, who’s there to guide you along your journey.
- Given that you live and breathe our competencies already, that won’t take long. And that’s not all – check out the development you’ll receive on your programme.