Join us for a rewarding summer as an Activity Manager, inspiring young international students to learn
We are an experienced team running English language summer courses for 10 – 17 year olds, operating across the UK and Ireland. At Anglo Ltd, we offer our staff pre-summer training, full-board and accommodation on some of the UK’s most attractive university campuses, online resources and a competitive salary.
- As Activity Manager, your role will involve supporting and leading an activity team that delivers a fun and exciting activity program that will help compliment the students practicing the English language.
- You will be managing and planning the activity program, ensuring that excursions, workshops and activities all run on time whilst leading by example and taking part in the activity program.
- You are responsible for the student’s welfare during the activities, making sure all risk assessments are complete and up to date, ensuring that Anglo Leaders are aware of the importance of filling in these forms.
- You will create the weekly rota showing activity staff duties and time off.
- You will also carry out Anglo Leaders inductions and providing them with further training when needed.
- Native or native level English speaker
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Over the age of 20
- Experience of working as part of a management team.
- Understanding of and have experience with safeguarding
- Confident to lead and motivate a team and able to delegate
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to think outside of the box to create fun and engaging activities
- Can thrive in a high-pressure working environment
- Coaching qualification or working towards their PGCE
- Competitive Monthly Salary
- Free full-board accommodation, meals and uniform
- Support with travel to and from the centre
- Flexible 2-8 weeks contracts, ranging from June to August
- The chance to develop key skills, which will help future careers
- Working in the heart of some of the UK most attractive locations such as London and Canterbury