Graduate Engineering Opportunities
5 days left
- Full Time
On joining the LEONARDO graduate programme, you will unlock a wealth of development opportunities and further learning. You will receive mentoring, coaching and support to achieve your personal goals and accreditation from your professional body.
- We have created a programme across our UK sites that value those who continuously ask questions and look to resolve problems through creative and innovative thinking.
- We will demand a high degree of customer focus and work performance from you in order to meet our operational challenges.
- We have created a programme across our UK sites that not only increase your technical skills but give you the opportunity to work on meaningful real life projects alongside experienced engineers and graduates across our business.
- You will receive coaching and support to achieve your personal goals and work in multidisciplinary teams to gain as much experience across the product lifecycle from your time in industry, as possible.
- Our ultimate aim is to see you through your undergrad years and hopefully offer you a place on our 2 year Graduate Development programme at an appropriate time.
- Please see individual vacancies on our website for specific details of requirements
- Have obtained/ or are predicted to obtain a minimum of 2:1 in a relevant degree discipline
- You must be able to satisfy the necessary security clearance for the role applied for and meet a minimum of 5 years permanent residency in the UK.
- We value those who continuously ask questions and look to resolve problems through creative and innovative thinking. We will demand a high degree of customer focus and work performance from you in order to meet our operational challenges. In return for your commitment, we offer a flexible benefits package on top of a graduate starting salary of £26,500 p.a.
- Competitive starting salary & Welcome Bonus
- Accommodation Allowance (subject to eligibility) & 3 performance related pay reviews within the 2 years
- 33 days holiday and flexible working arrangements
- Contributory pension scheme & healthcare, subsidized gym and retail benefits