SQL Server Database Administrator
TPP are seeking to recruit graduates and experienced professionals for our Technical Operations team.
- Database & Server Administration
- Cyber Security Analysis
- Technical Research & Development
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Performance and Capacity Management
- Whether you are developing your current skills set, or have come straight out of university, you will be trained on the job in all these areas, starting salary is based on experience. As with all our roles at TPP, you will receive outstanding annual pay reviews.
- We are looking for people with an inquisitive mind and keen eye for investigating and solving problems.
- Your key role will be to support and maintain our advanced IT infrastructure that uses innovative technologies to support our global healthcare products.
- You will also have the opportunity to research, design and implement exciting new projects around the world.
- ABB or higher at A Level (or equivalent) including either Maths or IT
- 2:1 or above in a computer related degree
- A passion for computing and new technologies
- Natural problem solver
- We will give you an excellent starting salary of £32,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience) with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Pub Fridays
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Life insurance
- BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
To read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits, visit www.tpp-uk.com/careers.
TPP is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 20 years of success, we now operate on an international scale with projects ongoing across the Middle East and China.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For. Most recently, we were named ‘Top Company For Graduates To Work For’ 2016/17 and the ‘Top IT Development and Consulting Company’ for two years running by The JobCrowd.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying, please specify:
• Which university you attended
• All individual GCSE and A Level subjects and grades
• Your degree classification
• Where you heard about the job
Please note: We reimburse travel expenses
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks.
Please note: The closing date for applications is 20th December 2018