Graduate Marketing Sales Executive
This ecommerce platform has grown to become one of the leading daily deal sites in the UK and one of the fastest growing UK eCommerce businesses with annualised revenues up 160% year on year. Their culture is characterised by entrepreneurialism, analytical thinking and a willingness to go the extra mile to help the business succeed. This is a business that will invest in you as an employee and expects your investment in the business to make you successful.
This role is all about ideas generation! You will be creating and sourcing new opportunities and building partnerships with businesses (new clients and developing existing relationships).
A full overview of the progression route and the career development opportunities that are available to you will be clearly laid out from the beginning. This graduate role is a great mixture of business development, marketing and sales and you will develop strong skills in all of these areas.
- You will ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for the client, the merchant and the growing customer base through marketing knowledge and negotiation.
- With a creative approach, you will be actively involved in pitches, presentations and proposals. As a source of contact for the client (cold calling will be the initial point of contact with potential clients)
- you will be on-hand to respond to their enquiries and provide/update them with relevant information.
- Client meetings, delivering propositions and delivering an excellent customer service, are all part of this role.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, dedication and resilience are essential for this role
- Ideally you are creative, with a basic knowledge of maths
- A recent graduate with a 2:2 or above from a red brick university
- Self-motivated, you are a results-orientated team player and driven to get things done!
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills are required.
- Experience in a sales and/or customer service environment is desirable, but not essential
- Being money motivated is essential
- Sporty/ competitive background is preferred
- Free food and a free on-site gym (perfect combination)!
- This fabulous office offers a lively social working culture, including a beer fridge, sports and numerous other office events and activities.
- 25 days holiday
- A fun and friendly team and incentives ranging from shopping discounts to season ticket loans.
- Drinks paid for by the company every Friday
- Share options within the company