Executive Producer - Audio Content (12m FTC)
Do you spend more time with your headphones on than off? Could you reinvent our wealth of book content for an audio audience? If you answered yes, our brand new Executive Producer – Audio Content (12m FTC) role might be your perfect role.
Penguin Random House Audio is already number 1 producer of unabridged audiobooks in the UK. As Executive Producer, you’ll contribute to our growth strategy by leading our approach to all other forms of audio content – whether that’s podcasts, dramatisations, or something completely new.
- Working closely with our editorial and production teams, you’ll research the potential non-book audio opportunities available to us, and recommend the most commercially viable pilot projects to the Editorial Director and Managing Director.
- This includes proposing a strategy for how we should approach this wider range of audio content in the future, and successfully delivering your recommended projects.
- You’ll help our publishing teams to secure buy-in and rights from authors and agents – as well as work with external producers, writers and voice talent to bring your ideas to market.
- You’ll have creative autonomy to develop products with the full support of our senior Audio team: you can pitch anything you like, as long as you can prove we can find an audience for it.
- It goes without saying you’ll be a creative thinker who can spot opportunities for new audio products.
- You’ll be able to assess the commercial potential of your ideas, persuade others to get on board, negotiate sales deals, and build relationships with internal and external contacts that are essential to your plans.
- Ideally you’ll have hands-on experience in audio production– but what’s most important to us is that you’ll have a passion for developing and producing new audio content and bringing it to untapped audiences.