Personal Training Apprenticeship
Are you an individual who has already gained skills and experience in the fitness industry and now looking to progress your career to the next step? The Personal Trainer Apprenticeship is the next step for you.
We are looking for individuals who are motivated and passionate, and who have already achieved a Gym Instructor Level 2 qualification to join our team as Personal Trainer Apprentice. Within this apprenticeship you will gain a fully national recognised Personal Training qualification to boost you to the next step in your career.
- Working within a team, in a fully operational fitness facility
- Gain the relevant site specific training to give you the skills to deliver Everyone Active Inductions, Personal Goal Setting Sessions and group training
- You will be introduced to the Everyone Active Personal Training scheme to develop your skills and experience within this scheme and link it closely to your main apprenticeship qualification
- The apprenticeship will develop you into a recognised personal trainer and deliver skills in advanced training and periodisation when working on a personal level with clients
- Across the 12 month Apprenticeship you will gain:
- Personal Trainer Level 3 Qualification
- Business and Marketing training for developing PT business
- Level 3 Certificate in Employment Awareness
- Drive and commitment to develop a career in the fitness industry
- Keen to learn and become a valued member of the team
- Flexible skills
- Attributes to develop into the future