Summer Internship in Assurance 2018
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life.
- Running during the summer, our 6 week Summer Internships offer high calibre students the opportunity to experience work and life at PwC, and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture. You'll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on live and interesting client projects. You will be doing real work on real clients so be prepared to get stuck in.
- Join our leading practice and you'll be part of the team that gets to grips with every aspect of clients' activities, understanding their business to identify where our high-quality Assurance can add insight and value.
- It's critical work that enhances corporate governance and plays an important role in ensuring the reliability and relevance of business information. Work with our prestigious client list and you'll develop the business skills, knowledge and relationships you need to do well in a career that's about so much more than numbers.
- Joining our team, you'll need to be able to think independently and confidently about sharing your point of view.
- You'll work with a variety of clients and be part of a team working with FTSE 100 companies as well as thousands of smaller organisations. As we work in many different industries, you'll also be able to gain specific industry experience.
- Our work in Assurance is client focused and you'll be working at client sites and, at times will need to travel away from home. During our busy season, we often work to meet tight deadlines, which can mean longer hours.
- Our Assurance teams are flexible to the changing needs of our clients.
- You'll need to be in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree; or
- You'll need to be in your final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate place confirmed; and
- You'll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject
- Outstanding potential takes many forms and academic success is just one measure. That's why we have our 'Outstanding Achievement' entry route - it's an innovative way we're able to support applications from people who may not have met the academic requirements we're looking for, but have excelled in something else.
- You'll find out first-hand if this is the career for you. If it is - and you perform well - you could go back to university with a graduate job offer. And you'll certainly raise your commercial awareness and interpersonal skills to new levels. By experiencing life inside the world's leading professional services organisation, you'll develop many new skills and qualities that will be valuable whatever you choose to do.