Undergraduate Placement, Forensic Technology Solutions 2018
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
- These eleven-month placements are for students who need to complete a placement as part of their degree. You'll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on everyday projects. So you'll get a good insight into working life at PwC. You could leave with a graduate job offer before you start final year.
- Our Forensic Technology Solutions team specialise in providing the technology skills required to respond to crisis events such as legal disputes or regulatory investigations. In the UK alone, we have more than 80 technology practitioners working from dedicated secure forensic labs in London, Birmingham, Leeds and Belfast.
- You could be searching the personal computer and smartphone of an executive suspected of intellectual property theft, or working with law firms to help provide emails to opposing counsel. These are some of the challenges you’ll face as part of the team in one of the largest dedicated forensic technology practices in the world.
- Join us and you’ll get to work on high-profile projects alongside industry-recognised specialists in computer forensics, data analytics, cybercrime, electronic discovery, information management and disclosure.
- You'll get exposure to leading forensic tools such as EnCase, Nuix and Relativity and have the opportunity to query structured data, using SQL, elastic search and other database tools and use data visualisation to identify and investigate cases of fraud. You'll be asked to come up with innovative solutions, working independently and in teams, to solve complex client problems.
- Finally, as we look to harness artificial intelligence, robotics and machine learning to assist our clients you'll have the opportunity to get involved in some cutting edge projects where we utilise these technologies to solve real life issues.
- You'll need to be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in an STEM/Technology related discipline e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Forensics, Maths, Physics or Artificial Intelligence
- You'll need to be on four-year degree programme that features a sandwich placement element
- Outstanding potential takes many forms and academic success is just one measure. That's why we have our 'Outstanding Achievement' entry route - it's an innovative way we're able to support applications from people who may not have met the academic requirements we're looking for, but have excelled in something else.
- By experiencing life inside one of the world's largest professional services organisations, you'll have a fantastic opportunity to build and work on your commercial awareness and interpersonal skills.
- Nothing can beat on-the-job experience for developing your skills - and you'll get plenty of it, both within PwC and on-site with clients - but we'll also steer you in the direction of appropriate training courses to develop you further.
- We'll also be looking to boost your ability to soak up complex business information, as well as your professional confidence - factors which will make a real difference when you return for your last year at university.