Graduate Capital Project Services 2018
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
- Our graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge.
- You'll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your career
- At PwC, our Capital Project Services (CPS) team primarily consists of multi-disciplined Engineers with a wide range of capital projects and infrastructure related backgrounds who have joined us from industry. Our team is currently expanding and we’re seeking talented, high performing graduates to join us.
- Any business that embarks on a programme of capital investment faces new risks that can impact both the capital investment and the wider organisation and that's where we come in. Our CPS team advises clients on the business issues relating to the delivery of capital projects, including dispute resolution, delay analysis, project reviews, organisational design, project controls and project and programme management.
- If you would like to work with high profile clients and would relish the chance to see the bigger picture, then our CPS team at PwC will provide you with that opportunity. You’ll have the opportunity to work on high-profile, international projects that will enable you to reach your full potential.
- The role requires significant flexibility & mobility, with national & international travel often required. You’ll be joining a team who welcome your outlook and knowledge, whilst developing your skill set further within one of the world’s leading professional organisations. With an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working requirements where appropriate and have many successful arrangements currently in place.
- You'll have achieved or be on course to achieve a 2.1 degree in the following subject areas: Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering
- You'll have achieved or be on course to achieve a 2.1 degree in a STEM related degree discipline other than those identified above, but be able to evidence experience* in one or more of the following competency areas:
- Data analytics
- Actuarial services
- Accountancy or financial experience within Capital Projects and Infrastructure Sector
- Contract or commercial management
- * Experience should have been gained through a work placement in industry or academic study