Graduate Tax, Autumn 2018
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
- Our graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You'll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your career
- Your knowledge will help high-profile businesses, entrepreneurs and family business understand complex rules and make informed decisions with significant impacts.
- You'll also help governments ensure the efficient operation of tax systems, and use your insight to solve long-term problems.
- You'll be part of a business that's committed to proactively engaging with the tax policy debate and focused on leading views and new ideas.
- By joining Tax you’ll also be involved with our innovative One Tax Rotation programme. This gives you the opportunity to work outside your core team in Tax for up to six months, learn from different clients and develop your transferable skills.
- You’ll help some of the world’s leading employers make the most of their biggest asset – their people.
- You’ll work on a broad range of projects helping clients design their global mobility programme, stay compliant in a world of ever changing legislation and move their people globally with ease.
- Our clients range from household names with large scale employee mobility to organisations starting to move their people and needing help to formalise what they are doing.
- Whatever stage they are at our clients all want to incentivise and retain their people.
- They are facing a changing world and need our help to think differently about how they do this. Mobility is at the heart of this conversation.
- You'll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject
- You'll study towards the Chartered Accountant (ACA) qualification. The ACA is your first step to becoming a chartered accountant.