Junior Software Engineer (3D Graphics / Image Analysis)
A challenging opportunity for a bright Junior Software Developer with proven C/C++ programming skills, a good numerate background and proven project / work experience involving 3D Graphics, Broadcast or image analysis.
- This exciting company is a leader in the provision of real time graphics products to the broadcast graphics industry, working with main stream broadcasters from around the world providing high end graphics systems, broadcast video at 4K, HD, Stereoscopic 3D, Virtual and Augmented reality for all aspects of Broadcast delivery.
- You will have achieved a minimum of a good degree in a numerate discipline and will have a genuine interest in all technical aspects of broadcast and media.
- A relevant Masters / PhD would be beneficial, but is not essential.
- GPU ( shader based development, OpenGL, DirectX, CUDA, Unity), Broadcast Baseband Video, GUI Design, Camera tracking, Image Processing / Computer Vision, Advanced Maths for Imaging and Graphics, Multithreaded development, Linux or Windows Operating Systems.
- Applications are welcome from UK/EU Graduates ( London based ideally).