Sports PR Recruitment Consultant
Our client is a medium sized company who specialise in recruiting high end executives into a number of different positions around sports. As a Graduate PR recruitment consultant you will be responsible for recruiting these executives into the PR sector within sport!
The world's leading international sports sales and recruitment firm is looking for sport enthusiasts with business, sales and marketing qualities, who have a zest for life, are determined, ambitious, confident, and want to be winners, to become part of our exciting international expansion.
- You will initially be based in London for the first 12 months but after which you can either remain there or move to one of our 27 offices worldwide.
- Contacting clients and candidates to arrange meetings / interviews
- Working around London for face-to-face meetings with clients
- Managing the interview process for clients to an industry leading standard
- Real hands-on experience of dealing with high-net-worth clients worldwide
- Working with sporting institutions across football, rugby and cricket
- Learning from the industries top consultants, trainers and managers
- Study towards international professional qualifications
- A recent graduate with a minimum of a 2.1 degree
- Keen to develop a career with Sports Marketing Recruitment.
- Committed and confident with a positive attitude.
- Hard working and extremely motivated.
- Fluent in English.
- Competitive personality - sports background preferred
- We look for a combination of personality, character and what you have achieved. We don't focus solely on those graduates with a 1st or a 2.1. Intensive, fast-track training with the emphasis on sales, recruitment and international headhunting, that will turn you from a recent graduate into a highly paid, qualified, International professional within just 12 months, or even earlier for the high fliers.
- Incredible training programme - in London and abroad
- 25 days holiday + Funday Fridays (quarterly)
- Uncapped commission structure - industry leading
- 2 company holidays per year
- Free gym membership
- Season ticket for travel
- Monthly roulette prizes (cash, iPads, etc)