Workshop Bench Engineer
Our client, a well-established sales company, is synonymous with the pay-to-play gaming and amusement industry in the UK. They currently have an excellent opportunity for 2 Workshop Bench Engineers to join their team in Wigan.
- Carrying out preparation work
- Carrying out repair work
- Working within the workshop
- Working on a variety of different repairs
- To be considered for the Workshop Bench Engineer position, you will have a minimum of 1 years' electrical knowledge/experience either within a commercial or a household capacity.
- You must also be self-motivated to work in a busy workshop.
- An Electrical Engineering qualification would be beneficial, however full training can be given.
- Minimum of 1 years' electrical experience (commercial or household)
- Self-motivation to work in a busy workshop
- Electrical Engineering qualification (training can be given)