Sales Ledger Administrator
Our Client are a long established reputable business within Supply Chain and Logistics operating across the UK with offices in London and the Midlands. They are currently recruiting a Part time Sales Ledger Administrator in Finance based out of their Colnbrook Head Office.
- Manage sales ledger invoicing, credit control, reconciliations and payment query resolutions.
- Collect revenue by receiving and recording payments.
- Resolve billing problems by identifying the problem, explaining procedures, and forwarding required adjustments.
- Sales administration including job costing, quotations and order processing.
- Ad-hoc tasks as delegated by the Finance Manager to support with month end duties
- Previous experiences within sales ledger and invoice processing
- Experiences of working in a finance team and supporting with day to day finance administration
- Exposure to credit control processes and billing query resolutions
- Confident user of Excel
- Confident written and communication skills