Content Marketing Executive
Leading Travel Company specialising in 'off the beaten track' holidays is seeking an experience copywriter to work as a Content Marketing Executive and help bring their travel brand to life through words! You will be a creative travel writer and able to produce high quality written content across all marketing channels! Based on the Surrey Hampshire Border, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for an established travel company on an exciting and niche product for a competitive salary package and benefits!
- To produce inspiring, creative and commercially driven content for use across all marketing channels, including emails, brochures, direct mail and website
- To own and be responsible for maintaining the tone of voice across all platforms
- To be responsible for creating high quality email communications, including tactical initiatives.
- To deliver email marketing campaigns including writing copy, choosing images, fulfilment and some creative development to a deadline.
- Produce copy and content for promotions and marketing campaigns, working closely with the Product team to highlight USPs
- Work with the Product team to produce taglines and short, medium & long copy for each Product type and theme.
- Work closely with the Customer Insight & CRM Manager to perform testing of various email campaigns to establish effectiveness, and optimise for future use
- To write content for blogs & website landing pages, and assist with building landing pages in the CMS where required.
- Proof read and edit customer facing copy created by marketing, product or other teams around the business as required.
- You will have experience of copywriting and producing content across various marketing channels.
- You will have experience of email marketing tools, email ,marketing practices and website content management systems.
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working within the Travel Industry or alternatively, be able to demonstrate a real passion for travel!
- Travel discounts
- Good long term career prospects