Want to kick-start your career as a Trainee Accountant with a forward-thinking business? Looking to learn from a talented team and gain valuable industry experience working for a varied client base? If so, our client would love to hear from you.
As a skilled provider of audit, accounting, tax and business services including outsourced finance functions and payroll, our client is an Accountancy Age Top 100 UK Accounting Practice.
Within a relaxed, but professional environment, you'll receive excellent on-the-job training, as well as online training that you can complete at home.
Our client believes that their employees are their most important asset and as such, provides superb coaching in a nurturing and supportive environment.
The company will fund your AAT training and will enable you to become chartered, making this an incredible opportunity to enhance your future prospects.
What's more, our client understands the importance of giving back and takes part in a number of events each year to support charitable causes. Previously, they've held auctions, bikeathons and golf days to raise money, and encourage all employees to get involved.
- As a Trainee Accountant, you will help to provide a high quality accounting service for clients.
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns
- Prepare accounts and liaise with clients to gain further information on their accounts
- Maintain the books in and books out record of client's information
- Prepare simple tax returns
- To be eager to pursue a career in accountancy
- A good level of IT literacy, including experience of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A-Level qualifications (or equivalent)
- Overtime paid
- Healthcare (after completion of training contract)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount voucher scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 22 days' holiday