Digital Retoucher/Photographer - Fashion Brand
A popular, fast growing fashion brand is looking for an enthusiastic photographer, with competent retouching skills. Situated in North East London, this role is based in the studio at the head office.
The role focuses one day a week on content creation for social channels which include brand aligned flat lays, location shots and still life. A good level of retouching skills are necessary, with this being a primary focus of the role.
The role will see you working alongside the buying and merchandising team, plus visual merchandisers who you will co-manage the studio alongside.
- Arranging and directing studio shoots.
- Photographing all new products, as well as existing collections.
- Retouching product and campaign images to a high standard.
- Representing and capturing the brand at press events.
- Working with other teams to align the styling with the brand's values and trends.
- Move the brand forward with new, exciting ideas.
- Experience working in fashion photography is essential with the successful candidate running and arranging in house photo shoots for product shots.
- An organised, positive attitude is essential, with a high expectation of products shot on shoot days.
- Capture exciting commercial images.
- Excellent Photoshop or Illustrator skills for retouching.
- Highly organised and have a keen attention to detail.
- A self-starter who has the ability to work alone or within a team.
- Excellent visual communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in fashion photography.
- A keen interest in fashion and trends.
- A love for customers, retail, fashion, brand and product.
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination.
- The ideal candidate must live within a commutable distance to North East London.