Field Service Engineer
Work for a market leader in the electrical industry who provides specialist OEM training and a high earning potential where you can potentially double your basic salary. As a service engineer you will be trained over a 6 month period to become a specialist in your field whilst receiving on-going training throughout your career. Work towards becoming a technical specialist for this company within a thriving engineering industry, whilst having the opportunity to increase your earnings.
This company provide and service control bespoke panel products and sell into several different industries across the UK & Europe. Become a specialist field service engineer in a well known company that keeps its staff happy by rewarding them with a leading package, a high earning potential and constant technical training.
- Installation, field service and inspections
- Electro-mechanical fault finding
- Specialist training
- PLC and Control panel work
- Field service engineer or Maintenance background
- Electrical bias (3 phase, fault finding)
- Time served or electrical qualification
- Living in the South of England
- Full UK driving license
- Happy to travel and stay away occasionally