Field Service Engineer
Our client is seeking a talented field service engineer to join the team.
As a leading provider of specialist cleaning equipment to both commercial and industrial sectors, their product line is one of the best in the market, and with over 10,000 staff employed across 60 countries, they're successful on a global scale. With offices in the UK, they have a solid network of field service engineers and management in the field, supporting day to day service and repair activities.
- Carry out servicing and repair of all industrial cleaning equipment ranging from scrubber dryers, road sweepers, vacuums and pressure washers
- Completion and submission of accurate paperwork as required
- Compliance and adherence to laws and regulations covering Health and Safety within the workplace.
- Ensuring control of own van stock to meet First Time Fix targets.
- Satisfaction of customer needs.
- Prepared to work overtime when required.
- Part of an on call rota 1 weekend in 4
- Previous experience as a field service engineer
- Working with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment, preferably Industrial cleaning equipment
- Ability to fault find and repair machinery, working to a first time fix principle
- Full clean UK driving licence is essential
- Base salary of up to GBP28K
- Door to Door travel time paid at Basic rate
- Company vehicle (Ford Connect Van brand new kitted out)
- Branded Work wear/PPE
- PDA and Tablet
- Contributory Private Pension scheme
- Minimum of 28 days holiday including bank hols
- Extensive training opportunities