Income Accounting Assistant
KennedyPearce is recruiting a Income Accounting Assistant on behalf of a national property and housing company.
- You will play a key role in our Finance Income Team and take responsibility for ensuring that timely and accurate accounting services are delivered across the company.
- Your key accountabilities will include identifying and applying sales ledger receipts, sales ledger credit control, setting-up, amending and terminating debtor accounts, processing and application of Housing Benefit, processing weekly refunds and write-offs, some month end reporting and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Strong attention to detail and information gathering skills are necessary as is building rapport with both internal and external customers.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with large amounts of data, keen to offer solutions for improvement to processes and procedures and possess a good understanding of accounting controls.
- The role requires broad experience in accounting packages and solid Excel skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills will be essential.
- Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate an aptitude for utilising systems to improve processes and achieve efficiencies.
- Previous experience within the housing sector and/or income accounting is an advantage.