This well-known Practice is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator who has previously worked in an in-house capacity to join their national finance function.
You will be ensuring that the Firm's payroll, for over 3000 employees, and related remuneration packages are run properly.
- To keep the Payroll Manager fully informed of the current status of work and of any problems encountered, and to offer suggestions on how these can be resolved efficiently and effectively.
- To check in detail all work undertaken so that it is error free, and to complete work on a timely basis ensuring deadlines are met.
- To assist in the other work of the Payroll section
- Maintenance of staff data on the practice management system (PASO)
- Assisting with the running of monthly payrolls, in particular keying monthly change
- Updating sickness and holiday records
- Support of Human Resources, staff and local office Partners on payroll matters
- Assisting with the administration of other Payroll functions as required
- Ensuring all staff are correctly sited within the firm's accounting structure
- Ensuring all statutory payments to staff are made correctly
- Calculating pro-rata salaries, holiday and other benefits