Field Service Engineer/Technician
My client is a world leader in laser technology and research. They are now looking to take on a Field Service Engineer/Technician to work as part of their Field Services team, on a permanent basis servicing the M1/M6 corridor.
- Repairing, testing, calibrating and installing laser systems
- Providing on-site technical support to customers/for workshops
- Maintaining relevant service records
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Keeping company equipment in good condition.
- An Electronic Engineering background with relevant qualification.
- Previous experience in field service.
- Experience maintaining a level of service calls and direct customer support.
- Can demonstrate a basic knowledge of laser technologies.
- The ability to work independently.