Electronics Technician Engineer
- To repair and test customer main equipment and sub-assemblies.
- To repair and test production main equipment and sub-assemblies.
- Be competent in the use of tools & jigs associated with relevant test or diagnostic tasks.
- Record all faults on the fault database.
- Co-ordinate document repair activities, including warranty work.
- Provide assistance to Customer Services Department on customers' equipment operation, repair status, & repair costing.
- Request changes/improvements with regard to test programs.
- Provide technical feedback to the Engineering Department.
- Act as technical point of contact for technician engineers within Manufacturing.
- Provide training & technical supervision of Technicians & Technician Engineers.
- Apply '5S' techniques to the workplace.
- Report any difficulties/problems/concerns to the Supervisor.
- Conduct other Product Technical Services tasks as requested by the Supervisor.
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Full training support
- Medical cover
- Life assurance
- + many more